Our story begins in 1945 when George Mandarakis opened its first store in the area of Pyrgos, Elia. The store was originally located in Saint John, in Pyrgos and remained there until 1978.

In 1980, and after a pause of 2 years running the business, George Mandaraki’s son, Chris, with his wife Anastasia take the reins, bringing the store in the center of Pyrgos where it remains until today. During this time the company is modernized by creating a unit production of feta cheese. After 32 years of continuous and successful presence in the commercial world, the company came under the direction of Chris and Anastasia Mandaraki’s sons, George and Constantine.

Entering now into another period and already holding a degree in technical dairy cheese from Dairy Technical Vocational School of Ioannina and listening to the pulse of the time, the third generation of the company is expanding its activities abroad, exporting apart from feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil of low acidity.

Our History

First Store in the area of Pyrgos

In 1945 when George Mandarakis opened its first store in the area of Pyrgos, Elia. The store was originally located in Saint John, in Pyrgos and remained there until 1978.

Bringing the store in the center of Pyrgos, Ilias

George Mandaraki’s Son, Chris, with his wife Anastasia take the reins, bringing the store in the center of Pyrgos where it remains until today.

New Era

Entering now into another period and already holding a degree in technical dairy cheese from Dairy Technical Vocational School of Ioannina and listening to the pulse of the time, the third generation of the company is expanding its activities abroad, exporting apart from feta cheese and extra virgin olive oil of low acidity.

Today

After 32 years of continuous and successful presence in the commercial world, the company came under the direction of Chris and Anastasia Mandaraki’s sons, George and Constantine.